Re: routing to ping automatically via the correct network

On 8/7/20 2:28 PM, Marc Roos wrote:
If take the default route back out of the custom routing table the ping to the host is not working anymore.

What if you move all the routes out of the custom routing table (81) to the main routing table (32766) inside the network namespace.

I'm still curious what your answer is to my other questions about what the testeth0 & testeth1 interfaces are and how they connect to the outside world.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die