Re: Simulating (emulating?) bad network conditions

If you want terribad network conditions, you can use cellsim (instructions at http://alfalfa.mit.edu/) which will let you replay actual network condition traces from cellular links (including such awesome properties as intermittent 60+s latency).

--Quentin