Re: Flakeway recipe

On May 19, 2020, at 11:24 AM, tincanteksup <tincanteksup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You could try https://github.com/coreemu/core
>
> It will do what you want but possibly not the way you want it.

Ahah! This is a fascinating solution to the question I asked. (Thank you.) Unfortunately, the question I asked isn't what I really wanted. Let me start again.

I am looking for a script/set of scripts that will disrupt traffic as described below.

I envision it would contain a combination of tc + iptables commands to modify the parameters. Bonus points if it can run on an OpenWrt router (Linux kernel 4.14 or newer).

Thanks again.