Announcing Netdev 0x14

Folks,

Based on the feedback we received in the conducted polls,
The NetDev Society is pleased to announce that Netdev 0x14
will take place March 17-20th, 2020 in Vancouver, Canada.

The new format is:
- 3 days talks + 1 day of tutorials and workshops
- The 3 day talks will be single track talks with more breaks
and breakout rooms available for discussions.

The call for papers will open up on Tuesday, September 17, 2019.

More details will be posted here:
https://www.netdevconf.org/0x14

We are going to bring you more updates as they become available to us.
For regular updates, please subscribe to people@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If twitter is your thing then follow us: @netdev01
and use hashtag #netdevconf

cheers,