Re: LARTC.org site

Hi folks,

my apologies for the late response, I had not seen this mail earlier.

On 16.06.2018 16:04, Rich Brown wrote:
> 1) lartc.org seems to be off the air. It pings, but neither port 80 or port 443 accept connections.

The hosting provider (domainfactory) of lartc.org was hacked, and the
info received from the provider was sparse at best. This seems to have
caused a script to run amok and take the whole site offline.

Thanks for alerting me. I'll try to get the site back up over the
weekend. If anyone can suggest a reliable (i.e. taking security
seriously) hosting provider in Germany, I'd appreciate an email off-list.

> 2) About two years ago, I pulled the content from github, and re-organized and modernized it. The current version is at http://lartc.richb-hanover.com - its git repo is at https://github.com/richb-hanover/lartc-redesign I make this available to the community.

The redesign looks nice. Do you have any objections if I base the
resurrected lartc.org on your work?

Best regards,
Carl-Daniel Hailfinger