Re: Socket bind failing with error -98

http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man7/socket.7.html

Assuming you are using AF_INET addresses, SO_REUSEADDR will not let
you bind() to an address if the same is already bound to an _active
listening socket_.

Also, SO_REUSEPORT option is required for all the socket that are
bound to the same address, maybe the address you are trying to bind()
to was already used by a socket that has no SO_REUSEPORT option set.