Packets received via DOWN interface

Hi. I discovered issue with VLAN interfaces. I have two physical
interfaces bonded into one link "bond0". Over bond0 I set up VLAN
interfaces like bond0.2100, bond0.2101 and etc.
When I shut down VLAN interface via command
ip link set dev bond0.NNN down
I see that packets still receiving via that interface, even when:
ip link list
show that interface as DOWN.
RX counters still rising and when I add iptables rule:
iptables -I INPUT -i bond0.NNN -j DROP
counter on this rule is rise.
I test it on kernel 3.10 and 4.4 in CentOS an Debian - behavior is the same.
Is it bug in network stack?