Doubt in linux quota management

Hi All,

I am new to Traffic control module.
I have a requirement to do Quota management on Ingress and Egress traffic based on 5 tuple information.

For example, if 100MB is allocated for a flow/connection in both direction, then I have to count Ingress and Egress traffic packets for that connection and if it exceeds 100MB then i have to take certain action.

As per my understanding, with TC module we can calculate on Ingress and Egress separately. Is there any other way or any other module, where we can do quota management effectively in linux.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Arunsundar.