SNAT to local service ?

Hi everyone,

I have a Debian server acting as Load-Balancer with Keepalived/IPVS.

I would like to also do SNAT for requests from my local computers to a
specified public IP.

It works well, with a simple SNAT rule like this :

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 10.111.0.0/16 -o eth1 -j SNAT --to
174.12.XX.XXY

174.12.XX.XXY is a public address configured on my server.

It works for all services hosted on the Internet, but not for others
public services Load-balanced by my server : I have for example an IP
174.12.XX.XXZ configured as well and my clients couldn't connect to it
(time out).
I would like my local clients to be SNATted to 174.12.XX.XXY to access
to 174.12.XX.XXZ.

What should I take care of, to do this ? Do I have to treat those
packets specificaly ?

Thank you a lot.

Florent