linux tc qdisc pie (aqm) configuration with limited bandwidth

Hello,

I would like to configure AQM PIE by using tc-qdisc, but at the same
time I would like to limit the bandwidth to 1Mb/s.

I have already used similar configuration with fq_codel, i.e. I have
limited the bandwidth by using htb, and later configured fq_codel for
the leaf class and it worked fine.

So for pie I do:

     tc qdisc add dev eth0 handle 1: root htb default 11
     tc class add dev eth0 parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate 1000kbit ceil 1000kbit
     tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:1 classid 1:11 htb rate 1000kbit ceil
       1000kbit
     tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 1:11 pie

However I get "qdisc uknown" message and for example when I try to
change any arguments of pie, I get an error: Unknown qdisc "pie",
hence option "alpha" is unparsable.

Is it possible to use pie and limit the bandwidth at the same time?
Should I used something else instead of htb to limit the bandwidth?

Thank you in advance for any help.