HTB qdisc on vlan interface

Hi,

I'm setting up a linux box as a router/traffic shaper and using 4.1 kernel i come across weird behavior when i atache HTB qdisc to vlan interface the single flow speed reduce to 10Mb/s

At the beginning i will mention that my config exist in lxc container. Configuration is simple i have 2 network interfaces (82599ES) which i moved to lxc container(bare interface). Next in lxc container i'm creating vlan on top of the network interface:
ip link add link ens513f0 name ens513f0.102 type vlan id 102

after that i assign to create interface ip and turn forwarding on.
Up to this point everything looks correct. When i connect external PC and download something via lxc router the speed is above 140Mb/s

But after i create HTB qdisc:
/sbin/tc qdisc add dev ens513f0.102 root handle 1: htb

speed drops to a maximum of 10Mb/s

The problem occurs only on interfaces with VLAN. If i don't create vlan and address bare ens513f0 interface next add HTB qdisc the speed is OK.

I know that i'm not using the newest kernel but maybe someone come across this behavior or have idea what is wrong?

---
Pozdrawiam
Adam Nieścierowicz