Re: fw mark based tc class selection not working

Akshat Kakkar wrote:
Seems to be broken, below is a paste from a mail I sent to this
list 2 years ago showing it working. The same test now (apart from
 I am using eth2 instead of eth0) doesn't work.

Should we file a bug for this on netdev?

I guess so.

I tried some older versions of iproute2 on current kernel, but no luck
there.

Since getting a new GPU which needs latest I deleted all of my old
kernels and would have to mess around a bit to run them now.

I am not on netdev, but if it is a bug finding when it regressed will
be helpful for them.

Failing that post it anyway - it may be deliberate and there is some
other way to do the same thing now.

iptables/netfilter is also something to consider, though my failed test
still works if I match marks with u32, so they are getting set OK.