Re: is esfq discontinued ?

Dave Taht wrote:
I generally recommend retiring sfq in favor of fq_codel or cake.

Yea, though as flow hash keys doesn't get a mention in man tc-fq_codel I
didn't know if it would work.

Testing I see it does, though hashing on src with either qdisc kind of
takes away the nice aspects of their behavior WRT giving streams/new a
chance over bulk/existing.

From the point of view of "being a user" having all my traffic sent to
one queue is not really what I would call QOS. I like my games to work
even if I am uploading :-)