Re: upgrading kernel breaks tc ?

Greetings Akshat Kakkar,

I thinks its a Bug!!!

If it's a bug and reproducible (given your test case below, it seems plausible), perhaps you should take this to the netdev@ mailing list. I do not know how they accept bugs, whether on that list or via a bug-tracking interface someplace, but you might re-post this on that list and get some advice on what you should do.

The developers on the netdev list will be much more likely to be able to help you with this particular problem than those of us on the lartc list.

Good luck,

-Martin

N.B. I did not try to reproduce your test case...

  [snip]

--
Martin A. Brown
http://linux-ip.net/