Re: combining 'fw' and 'u32' classfier?

Hello,

I had the  same question several weeks ago and found this document:
http://tcn.hypert.net/tcmanual.pdf

See "2.2.3 Complex Filter Commands". It looks like this method can
help. But I am not sure - looks really really complicated.

I ended with iptables "-j CLASSIFY" target - it's much simpler to say
what I wanted using iptables notation.

> IS there a possibility to combine 'fw' classifier and 'u32' classifier
> to frame rule like if fw mark is 100 and destination is 8.8.8.8 then
> do rate limiting by flow id 1:1.
> --

WBR & WBW, Vitaly