Re: Using Unix TC to shape high bandwidth traffic

We are certainly looking for more high-speed testers of the new "cake"
qdisc which we hope to be a successor to htb + fq_codel in many
respects. It is still out of tree but can be made to compile on most
kernels between 3.13 and 4.0. It solves the burst problem in
particular, and also runs pretty fast.

A recent preso:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8/Agenda?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=cake-battlemesh-v8.pdf

More info and where to get it: