ANNOUNCEMENT: Netdev 01 materials posted

Folks,

We are pleased to announce that _most_ papers are now available
off the netdev website. A few are missing but we are working to get the
authors to submit them.
Most if not all slides are available.
A few videos are also up.
Harout is vigilantly working on getting the videos for most sessions
uploaded as soon as they are transformed and as soon as we get
permission from the authors.

And without further ado, here is the url:

https://www.netdev01.org/sessions

Enjoy!

cheers,
jamal