NetDev 0.1 final schedule and new sponsor update

Fellow netheads:

New Sponsor:
==========================
We thank Intel for supporting Netdev01. Intel is well known in its
tradition for supporting open source projects.  http://www.intel.com/

Schedule:
==========================
The final schedule is out coded with session links.
	https://www.netdev01.org/schedule

Registration:
==========================
https://onlineregistrations.ca/netdev01/
$100/day, or $350 for 4 days (Cdn dollars). (online reg closes Feb 12th)
Please register as early as practical.  Registering helps us plan properly for
numbers of attendees, ensuring venue sizes and supplies are appropriate without
wasting resources.

Hotel discount rates deadline extended
==========================
The Westin Hotel may still have rooms for Netdev01 available.
There are lots of big and small hotels in Ottawa, but they will fill up
fast as Winterlude approaches, so book something soon.  There may be
some possibilities to billet locally, but don't leave it last minute.
Make your reservations at:
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1412035802&key=1AC9C1F8

Sponsors:
=========
NetDev 0.1 would like to gratefully acknowledge all our sponsors:
https://netdev01.org/sponsors
CENGN			http://www.cengn.ca/
Google			https://www.google.ca
Qualcomm		https://www.qualcomm.com/
Verizon			http://www.verizon.com/
Cumulus Networks	http://cumulusnetworks.com/
Mojatatu Networks	http://mojatatu.com/

THE Technical Conference on Linux Networking, February 14-17, 2015, Ottawa, Canada
https://netdev01.org/

Contact:			info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Main site:			https://www.netdev01.org/
Travel/hotel/weather/clothing:	https://www.netdev01.org/travel