NetDev 0.1 Schedule delay update

Fellow netheads,

On behalf of rgb and the tech committee:

Schedule update
----------------
We apologize, the schedule will not be ready until Thursday.
The content is so good we are having a hard time coming up
with a schedule which is not going to conflict with anybody's interest.

We have finalized all the technical content. Every accepted proposal is
now listed at:
https://www.netdev01.org/sessions

To help you plan your trip it should be understood that we are planning
to have the first two days to be tutorial, workshop and BOF days. The
next two days to be talks. There are some non-technical BOFs which
are still in the pipeline - watch the RSS feed or twitter.

New talks since last time:
--------------------------
John Fastabend - Flow API: An abstraction for hardware flow tables
https://www.netdev01.org/news/50

New Tutorials since last time:
------------------------------
1) Cong Wang, Jamal Hadi Salim - Linux Traffic Control (TC) tutorial
https://www.netdev01.org/news/48
2) Jon Maloy - Introduction to basics of TIPC
https://www.netdev01.org/news/49

And as rgb already posted,Hotel update:

The hotel has agreed, on a best effort basis to extend the
netdev01 rate of $159.00 or $179.00 (depending on the type of room
required).  Please dont procastinate and book now.  We are competing
against a few tourist activities for hotel rooms going on around the
area at the same time (example:
http://www.ottawafestivals.ca/events/winterlude-2/).

Do your reservations at:
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1412035802&key=1AC9C1F8

If you dont succeed getting the reservation, send us email at
info at netdev01.org; we will try to bat for you but we cant guarantee
results.

conference registration at:
https://onlineregistrations.ca/netdev01/

Sponsors:
=========
NetDev 0.1 would like to gratefully acknowledge all our sponsors:
https://netdev01.org/sponsors
CENGN                   http://www.cengn.ca/
Google                  https://www.google.ca
Qualcomm                https://www.qualcomm.com/
Verizon                 http://www.verizon.com/
Cumulus Networks        http://cumulusnetworks.com/
Mojatatu Networks       http://mojatatu.com/

Important Dates:
==========================
December 2, 2014        Call for Papers opens
December 10, 2014       Registration opens
January 23, 2015        Hotel discount rates deadline
January 24, 2015        Call for sessions deadline
February 12, 2015       On-line registration closes
February 14-17, 2015    Conference days

THE Technical Conference on Linux Networking, February 14-17, 2015, Ottawa, Canada
https://netdev01.org/

Contact:                        info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Main site:                      https://www.netdev01.org/
Announcement:                   https://www.netdev01.org/announce