Re: hashkey on netfilter mark

In my firewall, I am using multiple packet marks (around 1000
different marks). For each mark there are around 8-10 fw rules. For
each rule,  rate control is different. so there are around 10000 or
more  filter rules (and classes too). To optimize the searching with
the filters, I was looking for hashing in filters using fw mark.