Re: Weird traffic shaping behavior after kernel upgrade

Hello,

Thanks for the help !
Unfortunately, setting this parameter to 1 does not make the rate
indicators change from zero. Strange.
The "Sent" counters do change over time, so I guess the traffic is
actually shaped, but maybe in a different way that I was used to. There
may also be another variable that I don't master, but I cannot see what
for the moment.

How can I track any other change that would have happened on the Linux
traffic classifier and HTB between these two kernel versions ?