Re: question on fwmark speed boost

Follow-Up: This is the only pice of information I have found on my problem:

http://marc.info/?l=lartc&m=105421129231583&w=2

==> You can reduce the number of fw filters rules if you use the mark as
hash key.
So if you add
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ip handle 1 fw
and you have a packet with mark 39, it will placed in class 1:39.

Wolfgang

--
DI (FH) Wolfgang Hennerbichler
Software Development