question about traffic control in for input (ingress) traffic

Hello,
I know that traffic control is usually used for output.
I want to learn  traffic control kernel implementation for input
(ingress) traffic
I made several tries with the tc userspace tool to add
traffic control entries, but I did not succeed.
What I mean is that in the kernel, in the ingress filter method
ing_filter(), I always reach with noop_qdisc, no matter what I try
with the  tc tool:

Any ideas?  can I register the route scheduler for the Rx path ?

In http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/net/core/dev.c
 static int ing_filter(struct sk_buff *skb, struct netdev_queue *rxq)
 {
  struct Qdisc *q;

         q = rxq->qdisc;
         if (q != &noop_qdisc) {