Re: Maximum depth of HTB tree

Thank you very much for your reply!

I didn't find sch_htb.c nowhere in my system.
And value TC_HTB_MAXDEPTH in include/linux/pkt_sched.h is and I
changed it to 16 -- it did not help.

Then I download a
http://www.linuxgrill.com/anonymous/iproute2/NEW-OSDL/iproute2-2.6.39.tar.gz
, untar it in /usr/src/ , change the value TC_HTB_MAXDEPTH in
pkt_sched.h and I followed the instructions for compiling from:
http://www.policyrouting.org/iproute2.doc.html#ss9.0

1.      Compile the utilities by typing make
2.      Check /etc/iproute2/ with ls -l /etc/iproute2
3.      If needed create /etc/iproute2/ with
mkdir /etc/iproue2/
4.      Populate it with cp ./etc/iproute2/* /etc/iproute2/
5.      Change into the ip directory with cd ip
6.      cp ifcfg ip routef routel rtacct rtmon rtpr /sbin
7.      Change into tc directory with cd ../tc
8.      cp tc /sbin

make was ok (after installing bison and libdb-dev)
then I copied files from /usr/src/iproutexxxx/etc/iproute2/* to
/etc/iproute2, the same with files from ip directory and tc directory
to /sbin ... especially binary tc is important to me, I guess.

Unfortunately it did not work and I still see "htb: tree is too deep" :-(

Can you please describe for me a detailed procedure?

Thank you!