RE: Tc does not seem to be limiting bandwidth

Hello all:

I think I figured out something.

I am able to filter the download bandwidth to a VPS server, but
not the upload bandwidth.

How do I filter the upload bandwidth for a VPS server?

Thank you,
  Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (972)834-1565, http://UnmeteredVPS.net/centos
Virtual private server with CentOS 6 preinstalled