RE: Tc does not seem to be limiting bandwidth

Andy (Copy to LARTC):

> You're setting a rate value but not a ceil value. [...] I can provide
> examples if needed.

An example would be nice.

I also tried using the token bucket filter:
/sbin/tc qdisc add dev $DEV root tbf rate 1mbit latency 5ms burst 2048

Which also does not seem to be limiting the bandwidth.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thank you,
  Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (972) 834-1565
We lend money to investors to buy or refinance single family rent houses.