lartc.org move & change of maintainer

On behalf of the new LARTC maintainer, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger, I am sending
you this one time & last email message from LARTC.  Thanks & goodbye!  -
bert hubert

Message from Carl-Daniel:

Hi everybody,

After many years, the LARTC.ORG website & documents have been transferred to
Carl-Daniel Hailfinger.

Everybody is invited to contribute to lartc.org and a git tree for the
website (including LARTC HOWTO, Wondershaper and man pages) has been
created at http://repo.or.cz/w/lartc.git . Please send any patches or
I'll try to integrate them in a timely manner.

Please note that the old mailing list and old HOWTO submission e-mail
addresses are no longer active.

Users of the old mailing list are encouraged to move to
lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . The old list has been shut down.

I want to express my gratitude to Bert Hubert for starting and hosting
lartc.org and the associated mailing list for many years. He has offered
to continue hosting the old mailing list archives at
http://mailman.ds9a.nl/pipermail/lartc/ .

Regards,
Carl-Daniel