Traffic shaping for virtual desktops

Hello, all.  I am working on traffic shaping in a virtual desktop
environment.  We need to shape traffic for the screen/keyboard channels
differently than the bulk channels (sound, print, local file shares).
With NX using the X2Go project (www.x2go.org), this is fairly easy as it
uses SSH for a transport and sets the minimize latency TOS bit on only
the interactive traffic.

Our challenge is the RDP traffic for Windows desktops.  Does anyone know
how to distinguish interactive RDP traffic from bulk traffic.  I'm still
wading through packet traces but nothing is jumping out at me yet.
Thanks - John