Re: [Announce] LARTC wiki available

Il 29/12/2011 01:27, Hagen Paul Pfeifer ha scritto:
> What about
>
> http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/networking/group

I saw it, but I didn't like it because unregistered users cannot edit the wiki and even registered users need an invite. Also, it seems quite confusing, a traditional wiki is a better solution in my opinion.

Niccolò

I still didn't find a viable solution for the LARTC wiki, so I
decided to start hosting it on my own server. Later we can easily
switch somewhere else if we keep using the same wiki engine (and
maybe even with another wiki engine).
I decided to use wikimedia because it's the only one I know of, so if
someone knows a better alternative please let me know, we are still
in time for a change.
Since I never used a wiki seriously I will probably need someone else
who can help me maintaining it, please let me know if you are
experienced and willing to help.

Here is the wiki: http://lartc.linuxsystems.it/