doubt about esfq

In esfq README i have:

Depth sets the number of slots. If the number of active flows is greater
   than the number of slots, flows will end up sharing slots and ESFQ will no
   longer be fair. If you anticipate more than 128 concurrently active flows,
   you should use a larger depth and probably a larger divisor (see below).

   If you expect there to be far fewer than 128 concurrent flows, you may
   want to use a lower depth in order to benefit from slightly better latency
   (because limit can then be lower as well).

I am just curious, 128 active flows would mean [in ESFQ] 128 different
IPs if i hash for ip dst ? or would it be 128 connections.
For example let`s say i download from my machine using some download
accelerator and put 128 parallel connections[ theorically of course :)
] , so  would i be using all slots or just one ?

--
[]'s
Salatiel

"O maior prazer do inteligente é bancar o  idiota
   diante de um  idiota que banca o inteligente".