TC filter error

When I enter the following,

tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 0 u32 match ip src 192.168.0.61 flowid 1:10

Iget this response:

RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument

We have an error talking to the kernel

The qdiscs add fine, and show as expected, but I can’t for the life of me get the filter to apply.

Using Gentoo w/kernel 2.6.21.3. IPTABLES running as a basic NAT gateway. My whole goal hinges on getting the filter to work, then I might understand what the heck is going on with this stuff. I’ve added every marking/netfilter kernel option I can find, both as a module and native. No matter what I add or take away, I get the same error when I try to add the filter.

It’s probably one of those “simple” things, but I’m stumped. Please help, an additional 200 connections is crimpling us at the moment!

Regards,

Sean