Re[2]: How to fight with encrypted p2p

Hello ,

> Encrypted or not, I believe all traffic can be somewhat recognized by
> its usage pattern(s).  However there may be more false positives.  We
> may end up recognizing what we know as good and putting the rest at a
> lower class of service.

> Thought's / comments / objections / flame wars?

It's true that encrypted/unencrypted ratio of p2p traffic increased
about 10 times for past 2 years. There were a lot of predictions
before about such situation will happen. I guess that we have revise
shaping policing by some usage patterns as Grant said before. I guess
I'll start to reread about all netfilter features and it helps me to
figure out how to solve this problem.

--
Konstantin