wan card routing

Hi,
   I am using sangoma S5141 wan card. I have connected my modem to the card in linux machine. The linux distribution I am using is Redhat AS 4, I am trying to replace the cisco router in my office with the sangoma S5141 wan card. I have configured the card in CHDLC where I can able to ping the serial IP, but with 80% of packet loss. And If I browse any http  or ftp or any sites I cant able to browse. When I put tcpdump I am seeing the error like one as below, which means the far end is blocking some traffic.

   IP<source IP:port> > yahoo.com: port host <destination IP> unreachable - admin prohibited

The protocol status Lip Dev Prot State goes UP and DOWN.

 Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
Imthiyaz.