Re: MAN

Hi,

This is a very broad question as you have to plan not only the IP layer but
also the underlying transport layer (SDH, ATM, Ethernet,....). Maybe if you
can narrow your question to more specific topics, someone will be able to
help you.

Cheers
Gustavo

--
Angulo Sólido - Tecnologias de Informação
http://angulosolido.pt