ncsh: docs + news

Not so long time ago there was a mail about distros. I made packages of ipp2p
and l7-filter for ALT Linux Sisyphus repository -- so, now there is one more
PC-oriented distro with both these tools.

About ncsh:
 * new docs: http://www.radlinux.org/docs/static/en/ncsh_usecases.html
 (not proofreaded yet, I'll send it to Mohan with next mail)
 * new capability: l7-filter frontend

An l7-filter usage example:

!
configure network interfaces ethernet 0
        !
        address 10.0.0.1/24
        !
        egress htb
                !
                class 1
                        rate 100Mbit
                !
                class 2
                        match l7 edonkey
                        match l7 ftp
                        match l7 socks
                        rate 16Kbit
                !
                default 1
                rate 100Mbit

l7 support in connexion requires a trivial patch on l7-filter, which can be
found in the download area along with connexion snapshots:

 http://www.radlinux.org/download/

Any comments/wishes -- welcome.

--
Peter V. Saveliev