[Fwd: Re: DNAT rule for vsftp (PASSIVE FTP)]

Grant Taylor wrote:

I'll have to double check some things to make sure that you don't need to do any thing special other than just allow the initial connection and rely on the FTP connection tracking helper to handle all other connections.

I've never run an FTP server behind a NAT, but I've never had a problem with the FTP client behind the NAT with the above modules loaded. Though it is my understanding that the module will take care of both.

Yes nothing extra except state to be used is related in iptables. I had
sent a mail but do not know if it reached the list.

Mohan