How dynamic is tc or my own tc-script?

hello,

I would like implement an academic theory of TCP traffic control gateway
for wireless multihop environments. The main part is an dynamic pacing
witch suffers from the RTT and hops in the wireless domain. With
shell-scripts or how ever I can get my information for the actually
pacing-time for an TCP-stream - the time can be chance over established
TCP-session - so it's be a variable*.

How can I implement these pacing-time relatively simple in tc?

My fear I must write a complete new algorithm or so and I can't do this
with a simple script but also written in C. Exists API-functions? Where
can I find a hint or document how can I get my own tc "function"?

* I mean, for example - but I'm rather unconvincing that it's work:
    tc add qdisc ...
        handle 10: tbf rate ${value} ...   # ${value} increase or
decrease over a TCP-session

thanks
Dirk