Round Robin trafic shapping

I have this problem:

I have an Internet line input with variable speed. I have a max speed and a
min speed: Vmax and Vmin.

The speed is always changing between Vmax and Vmin. I want to share the
actual bandwidth (you don't not how much, you only know the speed is between
Vmax and Vmin) for N clients. The bandwidth should be shared so nobody can
get more bandwidth than the others.

There is some queue disciplines like esfq and WRR. But theses ones only work
if you know the actual bandwidth. HTB works only width fixed bandwidth too.

I have studied all shaping and queue disciplines in linux, and I don't have
a real solution yet.

Do you have any idea?

Santiago

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.