Re: HTB doesn't give me the promised rate: cpufreq?

    Hi Andy :)

 * Andy Furniss <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> DervishD wrote:
> >    I'll start a new thread here for this and will report to LKML too.
>
> OK you should probably report to netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rather than LKML.

    I was considering it, but then I thought that maybe this problem was
known and affecting other parts of the kernel. Given the lack of
response, probably reporting to netdev is better. I'll bounce the
message there.

    Thanks :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado