Re: selectors for tc filters

John covici wrote:
Hi.  I can't find any documentation on the specific selectors for
tc-filters -- what documentation I have says they are in Polish in a
file called selectors.html  -- is there anything around in English to
see those?

Thanks.

This link to an impressive doc by Russel Stuart was posted recently.

http://www.stuart.id.au/russell/files/tc/doc/tc/cls_u32.txt

Andy.