Routing NDAS ?

Hi,

I believe ndas devices (http://www.ximeta.com/web/technology/) use raw
Ethernet frames, as they require no tcp/ip configuration, the client
finds and authenticates with a code that is different for each device
sold, like a network mac address.

My pc is on a different segment to the ndas devices that we have, the
two segments are linked by a linux box that is doing routing and proxy
arp, can anybody suggest a way that I could access the ndas devices, I
can connect to a share on a server that is connected to one of the
devices, but that isn't very efficient :(

Andy

*/ Ignore: JOSEDV001TAG /*