Re: GUI or other tools for traffic shaping

On Thursday 14 June 2007 06:06:54 Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there GUI (preferable) or scripting tools available somewhere that can
> help me with traffic shaping? I have found MasterShaper and tcng but hey
> seem both unmaintained. Directly writing scripts is still a bit out of my
> reach, so I would like to learn by using tools...

htb-gen[1] is very easy to setup but yet powerfull.
It is meant for internet sharing scenarios, like small/medium ISPs and
home/office internet share.
You also have an stdout target to see what are the tc/iptables commands
executed.

And it is still maintained and evolving... ;)

[1]http://freshmeat.net/projects/htb-gen/

--
Luciano