Re: shaping using source IP after NAT

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 22:02:31 +0300
VladSun <vladsun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> TC is performed after POSTROUTING, so you can not do any IP related TC
> filtering. You can use CPU friendly patches for iptables like IPMARK or
> IPCLASSIFY. Take a look at them.

Ok. Can someone point me the right direction to add IPMARK kernel support?

I downloaded patch-o-matic today's snapshot and there is no IPMARK there.

I have iptables-1.3.7 and kernel 2.6.21.1 sources (distro is slackware 11.0)

The curious thing is that IPMARK is at iptables man page but I got and
error when I execute it. It says it could not
find /usr/lib/iptables/libipt_IPMARK.so:

# locate -i IPMARK
# (no output here)

Regards.

Ethy