Re: u32 classifier

terraja-based написа:
Hi folks...!!!
I´ve a problem that i did not solve it.
i want to limit the DOWNLOAD to my hosts (upstream traffic for the firewall) using IMQ, If i classify by PORT (source or destination) all seems to be fine, but...BUT...if i want to restrict by IP addresss (internal IP address) i can´t do it, because my hosts go to Internet toward the firewall using NAT, so after NAT my IP address in Internet is not my internal address, because the NAT acction change my source and internal IP address. So...so...so...how can i limit the traffic by IP address using TC, IMQ, U32..etc...????? Can i modify some field in the TCP header with u32 filter?, i did read the TCP RFC and nothing, i can´t guess how can solve it...
Please, HELPPPPPPP ME...!!!

--
terraja-based