Need cbq or htb optimal solution

Hi all,

Can anyone in this mailing list answer a few theoretical question which r confusing me.

Here is the scenario

I have a total Bandwidth of 2Mbps for a private LAN I am managing. I am using cbq standard script available online and for controlling bandwidth, squid and iptables. I have diff. packages for client.

One: server own services access (unlimited bandwidth means no delays or control) + 50Kbps Internet bandwidth

Two: server own services (unlimited) + 30Kbps Internet bandwidth

Three: server own services (unlimited) + 15Kbps Internet bandwidth

Now I have to distribute speed between these clients, which are around 120. If I calculate I should have over 4Mbps total bandwidth. Currently I am using cbq for controlling bandwidth and have 120 cbq classes, one class per user. Is this good or I should have 4 categories of classes and users sharing the speed. Currently I figure out that in diff times of day bandwidth utilization is diff. sometimes users utilizing low bandwidth and most of bandwidth is wasted and sometimes scenario is diff.

What will be the case if I switch to htb. I thought I could utilize ceil parameter to utilize wasted bandwidth in current configuration like one class per user.

            Please suggest the optimal solution.

Thnax is advance
--
Regards,