Re: lc shaping in- and outbound traffic on same box

Hi there!

I believe it is possible, you can use the mark option in iptables to assign a mark to each packet and then set filters on tc using these marks.
Be aware that this mark only exists within the kernel, so the packet is not modificated.

Although I have not read throughly the IMQ stuff I'm wondering if you cant solve your problem with DSCP.