IPCLASSIFY - patch based on IPMARK

Hello everybody!

Some time ago I've decided that using the MARK property of the Linux IP packet structure for the needs of traffic control is not very useful. So I wrote an iptables patch called IPCLASSIFY. It is fully based on IPMARK but it uses the PRIORITY field instead of MARK.

The relation between IPCLASSIFY<->CLASSIFY is the same as IPMARK<->MARK.
By using IPCLASSIFY not a single TC filter is needed any more! Additionally, the MARK field can be used for something else, more useful.

You can find it here : http://openfmi.net/frs/download.php/385/IPCLASSIFY.tar.gz .

Fell free to report any bugs. :)

Have a nice day!