snmp, cacti and shaping

Hi

I'm trying to move the tracking of the shaping from MRTG to Cacti. My predecessor, who built all this stuff and was far more advanced than I, had a shell script that collected data by running tc -s qdisc show dev on both eth 0 and 1 and then pushing it out via snmp to another server running MRTG. I'm building a new server with cacti and having trouble with the custom templates. Does anyone have any templates/scripts that would help?

Thanks

--
John Baker
Network Systems Administrator