Token Bucket Filter and Dropping

I am trying to create my own Token Bucket Filter. However, I have a problem
with packet dropping.

Scenario :
I got two streams 20KB/s each.
I got one bucket with rate 20KB/s

I put both streams into this bucket.

When buffer is full packets need to be dropped. The problem is that only
every other packet needs to be dropped in this scenario.
Streams are the same so queue looks like that :

S1  | S2 | S1 | S2

Packets form both streams are one by one.
The result is that all packets from stream S1 are being dropped and all
packets from Stream S2 are being sent.
Ideally half of dropped packets would be from S1 and half from S1.

What are possible solutions to this problem ?

Piotr Wojcicki