Re: tc u32 match !port

On 5/5/07, Andy Furniss <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Salatiel Filho wrote:
> On 5/5/07, Andy Furniss <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Salatiel Filho wrote:
>>
>> > Well , i am having a few troubles making this work.
>> > I have some like this in pseudo tc rulez :)
>> >  Root class
>> >        Class 1 parent ROOT prio 0 filter u32 match sport 80 dst
>> 10.0.0.254
>> >        Class 2 paret ROOT prio 0 filter u32 match dport 22
>> >        Class 3 parent ROOT prio 7 filter u32 match dst 10.0.0.254
>> >        default
>> >
>> > Shouldn't traffic from source port 80 and destination 10.0.0.254 go
>> > through class 1 ?
>> > I can not make a way to this work, traffic to 10.0.0.254 is always
>> > falling in to class 3 :/
>> > Am i missing something ?
>>
>> prio 1 is the top prio for filters 0 ends up much lower.
>>
>> I think two prio 1s should work in order of entry, but I would use 1 and
>> 2 to be sure. I have seen reverse order of entry if you don't use prio
>> at all ...
>>
>> tc -s filter ls dev $DEV parent X:Y
>>
>> should help you see what's going on.
>>
>> Andy.
>>

> Changed to this:
>
> tc qdisc add dev imq1 root handle 1: htb default 5 r2q 1
> tc class add dev imq1 parent 1: classid 1:5 htb rate 8kbit ceil 8kbit
> prio 7 quantum 1500  # DEFAULT
>
> tc class add dev imq1 parent 1: classid 1:2 htb rate 1024kbit ceil
> 1024kbit prio 0 quantum 1500
> tc filter add dev imq1 parent 1: protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip dst
> 192.168.10.1 match ip sport 80 0xffff flowid 1:2  # FROM HTTP DEST TO
> 192.168.10.1
>
> tc class add dev imq1 parent 1: classid 1:3 htb rate 1024kbit ceil
> 1024kbit prio 0 quantum 1500
> tc class add dev imq1 parent 1:3 classid 1:900 htb rate 1024kbit ceil
> 1024kbit prio 7 quantum 1500
> tc filter add dev imq1 parent 1: protocol ip prio 7 u32 match ip dst
> 192.168.10.1 flowid 1:900 # ANY OTHER TRAFFIC TO 192.168.10.1
>
> But all traffic is still flowing to 1:900  :/

Hmm that should work - as long as imq1 hooks in prerouting and after nat
  if it goes to 1:900 and not 1:5 I suppose it is seeing the address OK.
Yes , IMQ  hooks in prerouting after nat , i have a very odd setup.

This is ingress traffic and you are downloading from an http server?
Yeah :)

The way you have set up htb the classes won't share bandwidth.
I know , i need this in this class, like a said a odd setup :)

What does tc -s filter ls dev imq1 show?
Right now i can not copy the output here. But when i took a look i had
ZERO packets going   through that class :/

Andy.

--
[]'s
Salatiel

"O maior prazer do inteligente é bancar o  idiota
  diante de um  idiota que banca o inteligente".